Contemporary A Cappella League
The Contemporary A Cappella League (CAL), founded in 2007, is a network of high quality contemporary a cappella groups comprised of working professionals. CAL was formed primarily to provide a recreational outlet for the graduates of collegiate a cappella groups worldwide. It is part of CASA. 
 Group Guidelines
Each league group is run independently; however, CAL recommends the following guidelines to maintain the quality of league groups:
- Group membership is by audition only.
- Groups are limited in size, but large enough to allow for members to occasionally miss a rehearsal or performance (8-20 members is the recommended size).
- Groups can be any combination of males and/or females.
- Groups rehearse an average of once a week and performances take place on evenings or weekends so as not to cause interference with regular day jobs.
- Groups have a goal to become known in their community – starting with small performances at local festivals and events and building up to more high profile events and appearances.
- Groups have a driving interest in continuously increasing the quality of their performance and reputation.
- Groups are active in the a cappella community at-large, participating in CASA festivals and other events that promote vocal and contemporary music.
 All CAL groups
|Clearly Vocal||Tyler, Texas||Mixed|
|Cognitive Resonance||Raleigh, North Carolina||Mixed|
|Frequency||Orange County, CA||Mixed|
|M-pact||Los Angeles, CA||Male|
|The Pow Arrangers||Boston, MA||Mixed|
|Two Weeks Notice||Detroit, Michigan||Mixed|
(The list above is automatically generated. It may not be 100% accurate)